Sunday, February 12, 2012

Restart number...I lost count

Ok, so it's almost been two years since my last blog post. Let me tell you, it's nothing new for me to disappear from blogging for a while. I dunno, I suppose I just kind of lose interest, or forget about it, or I am not sure...
In any case, I do feel the need right now to start again. I will be filing several posts over the next several days. Different categories, different stories. Some photography, some fiction. Some rants, some ramblings.
What I need to figure out is how to better arrange my blog, how to connect it to twitter and/or facebook to get some traffic, and finally, whether I should move the whole thing somewhere else. Should I move to Wordpress or something like that? Is it worthwhile? Do I blog enough to even care?
All this, and more, to come! Aren't you interested?
Peace,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, such motivation!! I look forward to it...