Monday, May 12, 2008

This is it...

Well, I have been wanting to start another blog for a while but have been putting it off, because I assume that at some point that I will completely lose interest and the blog will become really stale. A quick look over at the microsoft blogging site confirms this J
Anyway, this is another start.
My writing is completely imperfect - my thoughts are random, scattered and incomplete. I write no manifests and I make no implied warranty (that I may just change my outlook) on any statements that I may write here. There will be no poetry. There will be no prose. You may not find it interesting at all. In fact, you may find that I am obnoxious, or boorish, or insulting. On the other hand, you may find it enlightened, interesting or downright funny!
So, keep in tune and in touch. I may respond to comments, I may not. I may post frequently, or not at all – we’ll see…
CFN,
Jojo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a test